Wood Melbourne Par Taps Lugano Wall-Mount Spout – 90 Degree
$355.00 – $495.00
Wood Melbourne is pleased to collaborate with Melbourne-based tapware company, ParTaps, to offer our clients additional tapware items to complement the Wood Melbourne range.
We offer the ParTaps Lugano wall-mount spout finished in our custom Wood Melbourne finishes; raw brass, rumbled brass, aged brass or aged rumbled brass.
80mm drop, fixed 90 degree outlet
Available in 160mm, 200mm and 250mm reach options.
Round brass backplate provided has 50mm (+/-3mm)
* Other finishes are available, including timber, concrete and marble – get in touch.
Our brass products are available in raw brass, aged brass, rumbled brass and aged rumbled brass.
– Raw brass is a brushed satin raw finish; it will naturally patina over time and create changes in shine and colour.
– Aged brass has dark blue-black, brown and brass colours in a matte finish; lighter patches may appear in areas of high use.
– Rumbled brass is lightly textured, which softens the brass to have a lightly used looking patina; it will lightly patina over time in a more uniform pattern than raw brass.
– Aged rumbled brass is lightly textured with a unique finish of contrasting bronze and golden finishes with hints of brass; this finish will patina slightly over time and lighten up in areas of high use.
Got another colour in mind? Get in touch – coloured electroplated finishes available as custom request.
All pricing is exclusive of delivery. Australia-wide delivery available.
Delivery will be calculated at check out based on your location.
Please confirm delivery address upon checkout.
Get in touch for a lead time estimate: email@example.com
Specification sheets available via email request.
Please ensure your order is correct prior to confirmation. Once your order is confirmed, production of your item will commence and we will be unable to make changes to your order.
Exchanges are available and must be made within 28 days of date of purchase. Please note, a 20% restocking fee will apply and the customer is responsible for all associated shipping costs and insurance. Returned basins must be as new.
Upon placement of your order, you agree to all the above terms.